We are currently seeking an Electrical Engineer to join our team! Using your initiative, enthusiasm, experience and engineering background, you will play a key role in performing a spectrum of electrical engineering tasks and activities including requirements creation, system design, hardware/software integration, test and performance verification of system, and failure analysis’. This is an opportunity to be an early team member in an innovative, thriving, and ambitious company.
- Create and implement new concepts, system and electrical requirements, developing system designs, performing qualification testing, and setting up test station equipment.
- Participate in installing all instrumentation and electrical components safely.
- Perform preventative and general maintenance on electronic and pneumatic equipment and parts associated with this equipment.
- Run conduit, pull wire, change motors, and maintain lighting systems and basic motor controls.
- Maintain, modify, and troubleshoot Distributive Control Systems (DCS) and/or Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) to maximize use of control technology and minimize installation and operating costs.
- Create, review and release of detailed design documentation.
- Interpret plant electrical diagrams.
- Update electrical drawings.
- Analyze problems and create understanding of root cause, define resolution and prevention of failures and other technical duties.
- Conduct analysis of Failure Mode Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMEA) to identify risks and calculate probability of occurrence/criticality of failure modes for electrical components.
- Conduct of failure analysis and development of corrective actions in support of the Failure Reporting and Corrective Action System (FRACAS) process.
- Creation and maintenance of design, system and manufacturing documentation including their approvals.
- Contribute to the advancement of facility designs and awareness of recent innovations by continuing education, reading, participating in engineering organization.
- BS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 2 years industrial maintenance.
- Good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment.
- Ability to handle physical workload.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
- Able to meet the physical demands of the job.