Technical Operations Lead
The Technical Operations Lead will be responsible for the assisting in the oversight of the day-to-day technical operations of the business. Due to the technical nature of the products and services offered by the company, this position will be responsible to assist the Technical Operations Manager in the planning, direction and coordination of products and services to the customer.
The ideal candidate will be adept at multi-tasking, organized, detail-oriented and flexible enough to deal with ever-changing deadlines. The ideal candidate will communicate well with others, enjoy working with people and be a valuable company representative.
- Participate in sales strategy, tactics, sales plans, and profit targets for the business unit.
- Coordinate, negotiate and complete accurate and timely estimates/quote and communicate relevant information with appropriate personnel
- Provide support for service personnel and manufacturing personnel on sales, including but not limited to presentation, development of relationships, communication, and active listening.
- Assist the Technical Operations Manager in managing offsite and onsite service projects and manufacturing projects.
- Provide support to maintain customer relationships.
- Work closely with engineering to ensure the feasibility and profitability recommendations.
- Assist the Technical Operations Manager in coordinating schedules, training and onboarding.
- Provide functional ISO/QMS and QEHS support.
- Manage risk.
- Develop and improve processes.
- Take preventative safety and security measures.
- 3-5 years in an assistant lead or leadership role.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent is desired.
- Knowledge of current financial and computer applications.
- Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with diverse groups.
- Independent, responsible, self-motivated, driven, personable and well-organized. Does not require strong supervision.
- High attention to detail.
- Must be able to effectively handle stressful situations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel as needed.