- Manages and monitors various client’s installed systems and infrastructure for their organization.
- Ensure effective integration and management of a complex, enterprise systems infrastructure to provide efficient, reliable, high-performance systems and communication.
- Helps define customers’ needs and functionality alongside the sales team.
- Installs, configures, and tests operating systems, application software, and system management tools.
- Ensures the highest level of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Implements warranty and support activities.
- Evaluates the existing systems and provides the technical direction to IT support staff.
- Plans and implements system automation as required for better efficiency.
- Oversees the development of customized software and hardware requirements.
Minimum 5 Years of Experience in similar IT role.
A strong understanding of Windows Desktop OS’s in a domain environment.
Roll out, Maintenance, and Troubleshooting of Microsoft Windows Server.
Knowledge of Server hardware and operating systems to include building of servers from scratch in a domain environment.
Active Directory Configuration, Management, and Troubleshooting.
Experience with configuring Firewalls/Routers (Cisco ASA/1800/2900 series, Watchguard, Sonicwall, etc) a plus.
A core understanding of VLAN’s, routing, and Layer 3 switching a plus.
Microsoft Exchange, Setup, Configuration, Maintenance and Troubleshooting.
Basic knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Experience a plus.
Wireless Experience with 802.11a/b/g/n. Configuring Wireless Access Security.
Virtualization experience — VMWare and/or Hyper-V.
SAN and iSCSI experience a plus.
Cisco VOIP experience a plus.