Sr. Vice President of Product
We are looking for a Sr. Vice President of Product who can help take our product and platform to scale across the globe in a variety of energy markets. This person will deeply understand consumers (B2C) and help set a vision and roadmap to deliver an exciting product to households across the US. Support growth in new regions and markets and shape product strategy to effectively work with partners and other B2B opportunities. You will be responsible for managing and building high-performing product teams to deliver an engaging product and platform to consumers, while balancing business, technology and partner priorities in a rapidly evolving industry. If you are passionate about enabling a 100% clear-energy future, motivated and results-driven and enjoy working in a remote team environment, we’d like to meet you.
- Define and deliver a product roadmap that takes into account business priorities, customer needs, external partner integrations, platform technology strategy and timelines.
- Manage multiple product lines which will vary by geography, customer segment and partner.
- Exceptional experience designing consumer products with strong retention and high referral rates.
- Practice strong communication and leadership skills: communicate out, inspire the team behind the product strategy and vision.
- Own pricing for all products and oversee unit economics for each product line.
- Strategize by seeing the patterns in the complexity, and provide the minimum elements required for success in the market.
- Combine business acumen, user insights, situational analysis, and technical savvy to create clear, compelling product requirements that position the platform for long-term scalability.
- Have a vision for building a customer friendly app, making home tech accessible and fun to households across the country.
- Embrace fast iteration, testing and research to inform product development.
- Work with internal and external partners to align roadmaps and lay out integration strategies.
- Own and drive the whole product lifecycle from design, launch and delivery.
- Lead product requirements and roadmaps including feasibility, time, cost, and impact.
- Work cross-functionally with engineering, design, customer experience and marketing teams.
- Pursue a deep understanding of user and customer needs through research, testing and data analysis.
- Build, mentor and manage a product team including product managers and nurture a customer-driven product culture.
- Drive scalable processes and innovation around the product development cycle.
- Develop metrics and KPIs to measure the success products and identify areas for improvement.
- Product leadership at a fast growing B2C technology company, preferably video gaming industry background.
- Experience building products with personalization, that are motivating and engaging to core segments.
- Passionate about combating climate change.
- Leadership experience: managing multiple teams and Director+ reports.