Sr. Lifecycle Proposal Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Lifecycle Proposal Engineer to join our dynamic, fast-paced team located in Houston, TX. The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter who will develop customized agreement solutions from price calculation to complete proposal to fit our customers’ needs and support our Sales Managers in the negotiation of long-term service agreements for our Customers’ power plants. As a strategic support to our Agreement Sales and Business Development Managers, you participate in developing complex performance-based solutions both with your team and customers. You gain satisfaction when your team succeeds, and you truly enjoy developing other people’s capabilities.
As a strategic member of a Capture Team to develop the Agreement Sales business for the company, you will be part of an international working environment where you will gain and develop in-depth know-how of long-term service agreements for the land-based power generation business. This would create an excellent basis for various future career possibilities within the company.
- Support the Agreement Managers, BDMs and Projects Teams with the preparation of proposals and delivery of pricing and technical information.
- Proactively support Agreement Managers and BDMs to develop a healthy pipeline of engine sales opportunities for Lifecycle Projects & Agreements in North America and Caribbean.
- Work closely with our Project & Service Agreement groups, Account Managers and Lifecycle BDMs to develop information necessary for market assessment and proposal creation.
- Support in the development and maintaining good Customer relationships with the objective of securing new business together with our regional lifecycle sales team.
- Meet our Customers when necessary, and deliver business presentations and negotiations.
- Ensure that the offers incorporate all necessary safety measures (Safety Commitment/ Safety related Customer responsibilities/JSA).
- Act as a promotor for Projects and Lifecycle Agreements internally and externally, to spread knowledge and awareness about our offerings to further grow the business.
- Must have Bachelor’s or higher in Business Management or relatable field.
- Previous experience creating proposals is required.
- Strong familiarity with Salesforce (or similar CRM) and SAP.