Solar Sales Associate
The Solar Sales Associate will present residential solar energy to homeowners in the Central Valley, selling all the benefits of solar and battery wall systems. The ideal candidate will have a desire for customer service, helping homeowners and business owners solve their energy needs and has the aspiration to learn about solar. The company will provide some leads, but most leads will be self generated.
This is a Base + Commission position. Base will be around $35k – $40k, plus a commission and bonus structure.
- Effectively take charge of full sales cycle; from on-site visit to a successful close of sale
- Conduct on-site sales calls to analyze customers current and projected electrical usage and financial ROI
- Utilize online tools and resources to track progress and create visual tools to solar arrays
- Follow through on all sales to ensure a positive customer experience, tracking all communications and customer updates in Salesforce
- Communicate effectively and coordinate with internal operations team on customer status, while relaying information to the customer
- Generate and professionally present solar proposals to customers
- Create customer solar contracts and walk through the terms with customers
- Ability to participate in community events, and attend local industry events to represent the company
- Over-achiever with the ability to close leads
- Self motivated with the ability to work independently
- Previous experience in solar sales is preferred, but not required
- Excellent customer service skills with a professional and welcoming personality
- Must be able to successfully pass DMV, Background Check and Drug Testing