The Solar Foreman will lead on all Central Valley and Northern CA residential installations. Must have a strong electrical foundation, leadership abilities, good time management skills and some experience working in the main service panel.
- Lead Solar Installations from beginning to completion, being the main point of contact on the job site for Operations and Customer
- Electrical service upgrades (residential and/or commercial)
- Electrical wiring of solar array
- Installation of inverters required for solar electrical systems Lead in the complete solar installation of Residential projects; including but not limited to the installation of modules, inverters, conduit and fittings, grounding systems, conduit support systems, monitoring systems, performance monitoring and some battery back-ups
- Follow safe working practices at all times on the jobsite
- Occasionally meet with inspectors to satisfy local requirements and expectations, successfully collecting Final Sign Off
- Follow safe working practices are followed at all times on the jobsite
- Previous solar installation experience is required
- Hands-on experience in Residential service change and upgrades
- Professional demeanor with clients
- Must be able to safely climb ladders and work on rooftops; not afraid of heights
- Must meet the physical demands of this position, with the ability to safely lift 75 lbs.
- Ability to work independently and complete daily activities according to work schedule