True Green Electric is currently looking for a Solar Residential Electrician to join the team. The ideal candidate must be able to perform Main Service Panel work, including MSP upgrades. The Electrician will provide leadership and technical expertise for Solar installation team on Residential solar installation projects.
- Reading plan sets, running/sizing conduit, wiring devices, troubleshooting, and performing quality control testing.
- Reading and interpreting mechanical, structural and electrical drawings and code specifications for determining layouts.
- Electrical service upgrades.
- Electrical wiring of solar array/system.
- Installation of inverters required for solar electrical systems.
- Lead in the complete solar installation of Residential and Commercial projects; including but not limited to the installation of modules, inverters, conduit and fittings, grounding systems, conduit support systems, monitoring systems, performance monitoring and some battery back-ups.
- Ensure installation of work performed is of great workmanship and complaint with State and local codes.
- Work with local inspectors to satisfy local requirements and expectations, seeing project through to Final Sign Off.
- Follow safe working practices at all times on the jobsite.
- Must be able to perform main service panel work.
- Hands on experience with service change.
- Strong knowledge of the NEC.
- Familiarity with basic Building & Safety and Fire codes.
- Professional demeanor with clients.
- Previous solar installation experience is preferred.
- Must meet the physical demands of this position, with the ability to safely lift 100 lbs.
- Must be able to successfully pass Drug & Background Check.