Senior SEC Reporting & SOX Analyst
The company is seeking a highly motivated Senior SEC Reporting & SOX Analyst to join the Corporate Accounting team. The ideal candidate possesses a strong set of research, analytical, and problem-solving skills, is a great communicator, and enjoys collaborating with people with a diverse set of talents in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Project Location(s): Remote
Compensation: $90,000 - $120,000 annually
- Assist in the Company’s external financial reporting process, including preparation of its quarterly and annual reporting (Form 10-Q and Form 10-K), earnings release (Form 8-K), and annual proxies.
- Prepare earnings per share, equity roll forward, statement of cash flows and other PBC deliverables.
- Complete quarterly and annual disclosure checklists and ensure that financial disclosures comply with US GAAP and SEC requirements.
- Manage XBRL compliance.
- Perform technical accounting research and draft technical memos as needed.
- Maintain the Company’s Sarbanes-Oxley (“SOX”) compliance program documents, including the risk control matrix, narratives, etc.
- Ensure controls are performed properly and consistently throughout the organization and assist with SOX testing as needed.
- Interact with external auditors to facilitate completion of quarterly reviews and interim/annual audit procedures efficiently.
- 5+ years of accounting experience, including experience in public accounting performing audits of publicly listed companies.
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance, or other relevant fields.
- CPA preferred.
- Blended public and private accounting experience.
- Workiva or other equivalent reporting tools experience is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc.).
- In depth knowledge of US GAAP, SOX 404, and SEC reporting requirements.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with high attention to details. Able to stay flexible and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work independently to manage multiple competing assignments and achieve deadlines.
- High attention to detail, organization, and able to prioritize duties.