The Project Manager will be a jack of all trades, but a master at none! The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to understand multiple projects of varying complexity with the ability to read/interpret construction drawings & specifications while leading crews from the office and on the field to project completion. This person supervises and coordinates activities of restoration technicians. Responsible for project coordination and documentation. This person will play a crucial role in ensuring jobs are successfully complete with quality in mind.
- Plan and execute procedures necessary to restore building damage
- Schedule and oversee multiple trades work on restoration projects; including finished carpentry, painting, drywall, shelving, baseboards, door and window casing, light fixtures, etc.
- Examine and inspect work progress, equipment, and construction sites to verify safety and to ensure that specifications are met
- Ensure restoration materials are available and delivered to multiple job sites
- Gather paint samples from projects and get them professionally matched
- Perform other duties as needed to assist the team in providing overall quality work for customers
- Confer with managerial personnel, other departments, or contractors to resolve problems or to coordinate activities.
- Coordinate work activities with other subcontractors
- Personally call on client base and prospects as assigned to establish a good working relationship and recurring referral base
- Ensure a clean job site before teams are leaving
- Provide up to date communication to management and customers on job status
- Occasionally meet with local inspectors for final sign off
- Must have previous experience in home remodeling
- Must have experience in a leadership role, managing jobs and people
- Solid understanding of multiple trades (paint, electrical, plumbing, etc.)
- Professionalism and the ability to maintain a positive company image
- Valid driver’s license is required to drive company vehicles