Project Finance Manager
We are looking for a passionate, driven Project Manager to expand opportunities for growth through project financing. As the primary liaison between the company and lending institutions, this role must have a robust understanding of project finance, the IoT and energy space, and superb project management skills.
- Build proposals for project funding based on initiatives within the organization.
- Identify and solicit counterparties and opportunities for the project funding.
- Write strategic plans and outlines for utilizing project funding.
- Provide project management for loan applications and diligence.
- Manage relationships and communication with loan personnel.
- Coordinate technical and financial diligence with the company’s internal teams, including engineering, finance, market operations, etc.
- Build and maintain project finance models for the company’s application.
- Oversee development and budget for project application.
- Prepare ongoing and timely reports on application and project status.
- Develop a set of key metrics to be reported internally and externally on a regular basis.
- Coordinate with key departments to ensure project success.
- Inform company about substantial developments on project finance.
- Work closely with the CFO and CEO on company capitalization needs.
- Track new potential financing opportunities across a variety of organizations and manage opportunity prioritization.
- Exceptional communication skills, including both verbal and written.
- Proven ability to work closely with both external and internal parties.
- Ability to motivate and collaborate with others on strategic initiatives.
- Efficient, concise communication on key benefits and challenges.
- Proven experience as a program coordinator, project manager or similar role, ideally in renewable energy.
- Grant writing or government project experience a plus.
- Understanding basics of financial accounting of large scale, long term assets that can be converted directly into value.
- High acumen for understanding key financial drivers for businesses.
- Excellent problem-solving and project management skills.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized.
- Exhibits both analytical and creative thinking.