Operations Service Technician
The Operations Service Technician will provide maintenance services on industrial processing systems uses to turn manure and residual waste into renewable energy and resources for both Agriculture and Industrial customers. The ideal candidate will have a mechanical background in Preventive Maintenance, troubleshooting large equipment and some electrical repairs.
- Assist in the routine maintenance & service on equipment used for water and manure separation
- Assess, troubleshoot, and repair any broken and/or malfunctioning equipment (ie: motor control wiring, electrical, PLC wiring).
- Learn and perform installation and programing of VFD’s
- Perform routine tune-ups and maintenance as needed
- Install new equipment/technology as needed
- Documentation of work schedule and work tasks completed
- Work independently under limited supervision
- Must manage time efficiently while completing all necessary paperwork on a daily basis
- Emergency on-call servicing on occasion
- Follow all company safety policies, procedures, and protocols
- Minimum 2 years of relatable service type experience
- Understanding of specialty tools and equipment necessary for troubleshooting and repairing dairy equipment
- Basic electrical knowledge/troubleshooting skills
- Professionalism and the ability to maintain a positive company image
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Flexible working schedule for after hours and weekend service calls
- Outstanding ability to provide job status communication to customer and supervisors
- Must be able to meet the physical demands required for this position, able to move up to 100 lbs.