Dairy Service Technician
An agriculture-based business that specializes in building and servicing Dairy Farms. Our Arizona branch services dairies throughout the West Valley and is based out of Phoenix while our Turlock branch services dairies throughout the Central Valley. Our Arizona location is currently hiring a senior level Dairy Service Technician that will troubleshoot and repair malfunctioning dairy equipment or systems, to the satisfaction of the customer. The Dairy Service Technician is responsible for responding to service calls under the direction of the Service Manager.
- Assess, troubleshoot, and repair any broken and/or malfunctioning dairy equipment.
- Perform routine tune-ups and maintenance as needed.
- Must manage time efficiently while completing all necessary paperwork on a daily basis.
- Emergency on-call servicing, as part of a rotation schedule with other Installation and Service Technicians.
- Follow all company safety policies, procedures, and protocols.
- Complete any service calls to the customer’s satisfaction before vacating any job site.
- Must be willing to engage in continued development of skills related to dairy installation and servicing (welding, electrical, etc.).
- Maintain a clean and well-kept uniform and truck.
- Minimum 5 years of industrial maintenance and troubleshooting experience.
- HVAC experience and EPA certifications preferred.
- Understanding of specialty tools and equipment necessary for troubleshooting and repairing dairy equipment.
- Basic electrical knowledge/troubleshooting skills.
- Professionalism and the ability to maintain a positive company image.
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Must have valid driver’s license, acceptable driving record, background check, and clean drug test results.
- Flexibility with work hours, and the ability to work overtime, nights, and weekend hours when needed.
- Flexible working schedule for after hours and weekend service calls.
- Outstanding ability to provide job status communication to customer and supervisors.
- Must be able to meet the physical demands required for this position, able to move up to 100 lbs.
- Must be able to successfully pass DMV, Background Check and Drug Testing.