Facilities Maintenance Manager
The Solar Installer will provide support on solar installation projects, with a general understanding of the installation; from layout, install to final inspection. The ideal candidate will have a background in solar, roofing, electrical or similar field. Must have a go-getter attitude, show up to work, and be willing and able to work in all weather conditions.
- Provide leadership to entire plant, managing schedules and work flow.
- Perform routine maintenance & service on food processing equipment.
- Assess, troubleshoot, and repair any broken and/or malfunctioning equipment; motor control wiring and PLC wiring.
- Install and program VFD’s.
- Perform routine tune-ups and maintenance as needed.
- Install new equipment/technology as needed.
- Work independently under limited supervision.
- Provide expert knowledge related to management of facility projects.
- Provide training and leadership to plant operators.
- Must manage time efficiently while completing all necessary paperwork on a daily basis.
- Emergency on-call servicing on occasion.
- Follow all company safety policies, procedures, and protocols.
- Must be willing to engage in continued development of skills related to food processing servicing (welding, electrical, etc.).
Minimum 3 years of Maintenance and troubleshooting experience.
Solid understanding of electrical controls.
Food processing experience is preferred but not required.
Understanding of specialty tools and equipment necessary for troubleshooting and repairing (IE: spray dryer, glycol chillers, blowers, high pressure pumps, boiler heat exchanger, auger conveyor, motor control panel).
Basic industrial electrical knowledge/troubleshooting skills.
Outstanding ability to provide job status communication to management.
Must be able to meet the physical demands required for this position, able to move up to 100 lbs.