Desktop Support Technician
The company is a grower-owned, California grown pistachio processing operation led by a diverse group of industry pioneers. Located in Tulare, our team is currently seeking an entry-level Desktop Support Technician who can support the IT department while providing excellent technical customer service to end-users across the company.
This is a part time position with opportunity to become full-time. If you are looking for an environment where you can expand your technical skill set, vastly expand your knowledge through technology exposure and mentoring from a great team, then we want to hear from you! The ideal candidate will be a recent graduate with a degree in Information Technology or has worked in a similar capacity in an IT support role for about 1-2 years.
- Creating support tickets for end-users.
- Working closely with customers and service provider to diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
- Providing general Help Desk customer service.
- Provide constant updates and communication to IT department.
- Minimum 1 Year experience providing technical support to end-users.
- A strong understanding of Windows Desktop OS’s in a domain environment (XP Professional, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8).
- Must possess a strong can-do attitude with a desire to learn.
- Core understanding of networking is helpful.
- Experience with Windows Server Operating Systems.
- VMware Virtualization knowledge and/or experience is preferred.