True Green Electric (TGE) is a solar installation contractor, serving the Central Valley and Northern California regions. TGE is seeking a Bookkeeper who will thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment, enjoys solving number puzzles, can wear multiple hats and has working experience with Quickbooks online.
Please note, this is a start-up company. If you’re looking for an established, well-running engine, this is not the job for you. But if you enjoy being a part of building a company, creating new processes, and enjoy working on a small team, then we’d love to hear from you!
Project Location(s): Modesto, CA
Compensation: $23 - $27 hourly
- Maintain an accurate record of financial transactions in Quickbooks.
- Month-end reconciliation of entries.
- Recording of debits and credits.
- Manage employee company debit cards and expenses.
- Process bi-weekly payroll for internal operations and field employees.
- Enter in new employees into the payroll system.
- Track employee time off.
- Manage and follow up on timecards for employees.
- Occasionally assist with HR duties, such as onboarding new hires & terminations.
- Strong knowledge of Quickbooks online is required.
- Experience with accounting: reconciling, journal entries, ar, ap, etc.
- Must have previous experience with Mac or a willingness and aptitude to learn.
- Good understanding of Bookkeeping best practices for proper data entry.
- Ability and a desire to work independently most of the time.